On 26-27th of March, the Belgian Society of Immunology (VIB) hosts the congress:
With less than 3 weeks to go before the abstract deadline, the VIB would like to invite you to submit your research for poster or oral presentation at the first edition of Translational Immunology that will take place on 26 & 27 March 2020 in Ghent, Belgium.
If you have exciting research to share with an international panel of leading investigators such as Richard Blumberg or Laurence Zitvogel, then don’t forget to submit before 27 January 2020. The best two posters will be rewarded with a poster prize made possible by “Cellular Immunology”!
The aim of this conference organized by VIB – a non-profit life sciences research institute – is to bridge the translational gap in immunopathology, bringing together clinicians, research scientists and industry partners to discuss prominent advances from the bench to the clinic.
The two day conference program includes five sessions: making the most of your antibodies, T cell activation and exhaustion, bugs and drugs in immunology, from drug to market and Tissue Immunity.
· Richards S. Blumberg – Harvard Medical School, US
· Anthony Coyle – CEO, Pandion Therapeutics, US
· Dirk Elewaut – VIB-UGent Center for Inflammation Research, BE
· Alain Fischer – Assistance publique – Hôpitaux de Paris, FR
· Martin Guilliams – VIB-UGent Center for Inflammation Research, BE
· Bengt Hoepken – Clinical Program Director, UCB Pharma, DE
· Isabelle Huys – KU Leuven, BE
· Christophe Lahorte – National Innovation Office & Scientific-Technical Advice Unit – Federal Agency For Medicines And Healthcare Products (Famhp)
· Bart Lambrecht – VIB-UGent Center for Inflammation Research, BE
· Antonio Lanzavecchia – Institute for Research in Biomedicine, CH
· Melanie Matheu – CEO, Founder at Prellis Biologics, Inc., US
· Kathy McCoy – University of Calgary, CA
· Eoin McKinney – University of Cambridge, UK
· Fiona Powrie – Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology, University of Oxford, UK
· Federica Sallusto – Institute for Research in Biomedicine, CH
· Georg Schett – Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, DE
· René van Lier – Sanquin, NL
· Séverine Vermeire – Translational Research in GastroIntestinal Disorders, KULeuven, BE
· Sally Ward – University Of Southampton, UK
· Laurence Zitvogel – Gustave Roussy, INSERM, University Paris Saclay, FR
To find out more about the speakers and their talks, visit the conferences website: